Sunday, April 15, 2012

Tate Family Update

Well at least I'm consistent with how often I update this blog...looks like I'm on a record of once a month. Awesome. Well very exciting things have been happening around the Tate house...most important thing first:
We invested in 5 boxes of girl scout cookies. Best investment I've ever made. I'm surprised they lasted us a whole week.
I was once again reassured that thin mints are still by far the best.

Jared ran in the Rex Lee 10K race. It was his first race and he did pretty darn good. He finished in about 52 minutes.
This was him before the race. He was pretty excited about wearing his number. And this was him after the race...
Slight exaggeration? I think yes.
We were also able to babysit our stinkin cute nephew, Matix, a few weeks ago. That kid is a stud-muffin even though he puked all over our couch. However, in his defense his parents did warn us about his spit up. We still love him anyway.
We have been obsessed with this show:



Most nights consist of us watching a couple episodes. I'm just excited because it's the first tv serious Jared has gotten hooked on. My attempt at Grey's Anatomy and Gossip Girl just didn't interest him very much. Don't ask me why.

College basketball is over and as much as I absolutely love having ESPN on my TV 24-7 for an entire month I'm happy to have my husband back.

And last but not least I turned the big 22 this past week and Jared sure did spoil me. He woke up early in the morning to make me breakfast. I would like to note that Jared was pretty proud of himself for waking up in the 5:00 hour...it was 5:55 but still 5:00 hour none-the-less...gotta give him props on that. He wrote me lots of love notes and stuck them by our table for me to read while eating my omelet and grapefruit. Then we both had to work all day...not so fun. But then we decided to drive up to Sandy to go to Sweet Tomatoes..my favorite place to eat. We had a lovely gentleman there that taught us the secret to success...well rather he taught Jared. "A man can never be happy and right at the same time." What a wise man. We then visited my grandpa who is the cutest old man I know. We came home and Jared had gotten me a very sweet card and very nice perfume which I love.



1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you cute little newly-ish weds had a blog! woop!! Congrats on the girlscout cookies! and the race!! :D

    ReplyDelete