Sunday, October 16, 2011

Christmas Already?

I have decided to expand my so-called business if you will to be other than just headbands. And since Christmas is approaching, what a better time to do than now. I have been on a pinterest frenzy and can't get enough of it. There are SO many projects that I want to do. There are a few craft fairs that I will be attending in the next two months and they are all holiday fairs so I need to get going on my holiday crafts. Just a few of the things on my list...(I tried loading pictures but it kept pulling up an error so you'll just have to imagine)

-Burlap stockings
-button ornamnets
-LOTS of ideas for picture frames (the possibilities are endless)
-Christmas signs
-gift tags
-and much much more

I'm usually not the type to get excited for Christmas until Thanksgiving is long over but all these projects are getting me excited! can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. JULIE!!! Hey, love the married blog! I'm excited to see all of your crafts! I love pinterest too! I've been doing some crafts from there and I love it, slightly like coke...but it's great. I told myself I had to make stuff or I had to stop! haha!

    ReplyDelete