Friday, November 4, 2011

One year

On Tuesday night Jare and I celebrated our one year anniversary of when we started dating. Ridiculous?...I think not. We went out to eat at good ol' Brick Oven..absolutely delicious. We then went up to Y-mountain...one of our favorite spots while we were dating. Jared surprised me with a binder of all the notes we have written each other throughout the past year. I have been meaning to do it for a while but just never got around to it so it was definitely a nice surprise. I had totally forgotten about that first note I wrote him accompanied by a plate of brownies, wishing him good luck on his exam. I had forgotten about the precious blue highlighter scribbles my niece Brookie had drawn for him...yes...he included that in there too. All the notes that explained how sorry I was for not wanting to date him but yet how much I admired him (I was such a tease and didn't even know it). All of his notes....rather bullet points of what he wanted to tell me when we were having one of our weekly "talks" on the steps. All of the notes that got us from just here....
to here...

Love story part 1 coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment