Monday, May 6, 2013

Skirt Extenders

I'm really not understanding this whole skirt extender thing. At first, I didn't think anything of it and I thought, "Oh that's a great idea!" But now that I've thought more about it....Why don't you just make your dresses/skirts longer in the first place? And the way they try and sell it is by using a lace trim at the bottom of the skirt extender which lace is totally in right now so it makes it seem cute. But seriously....just add lace when you made the dress/skirt. It's kind of irritating. Now I can't by the dress/skirt without the extender because it's too short. I've decided they're all a bunch of money hoarders.

Gorgeous Skirt Extenders - MUST HAVE! 12 Colors

1 comment:

  1. Agreed! They are all working together to make us spend more money. I saw these on veryjane today too.

    ReplyDelete