Friday, September 28, 2012

Random

I've been thinking recently about the little things things I do every day that make me me. And I've started to realize that I am quite a unique individual.

-I still haven't taken American Heritage. Yes I've walked, yes I feel graduated. But the fact of the matter is I hate history and it is taking me forever and a day to get this dumb class done.

-I wake up every morning at 5:15 to work out. Call me crazy but I think I'm awesome for that. If I don't work out in the morning I feel sick the rest of the day. As a side note, I highly enjoy running bare foot. I run a lot faster and don't get tired as easy. I know...really weird.

-I don't think I have plucked my eyebrows in over a year. I always make Jared do it. It relaxes me. I'm pretty sure I will be 80 years old and he will still be doing it for me because I love it that much.

-My house is rarely every clean. My mom will be very disappointed. She taught me better than that. But even still, there are always dishes in the sink no matter if I just did them...there will always be a blanket laying on the couch and socks on the floor. For the life of me I can't put my jeans away in my drawer...I just leave them on the ground.

-I am losing a TON of hair...I'm talking fist fulls. I know...disgusting. It's gotten a lot better since I've started to take vitamins but it's still really bad. I can't stand it. I'm going to be bald by the time I'm 25. Awesome.

-I have massive tonsils. My doctor ensures me that I have enough room back there but I haven't seen anyone else with tonsils like these.

-I watch way too much netflix for my own good. Way too much private practice, way too much 24, way too much teen mom (seriously such a dumb show but I'm addicted). It's a bad habit.

- I am not a nice person when it's hot outside. I really can't do the heat. I don't know how Jared and I will ever live in Arizona if that's where we end up. I know happiness and my attitude is a choice but the heat really makes it that much more difficult for me.

-I've started to only put eyeliner on my top eyelid rather than below my eye too because I'm too lazy. It's too much work.

-I get headaches almost daily. I'm convinced I have a tumor. My doctor says it's just migraines. She had no idea what she was talking about so that's when I said I'm getting a new doctor.

There are so many other things about me that I find really weird but that's what makes me who I am. We're all weird in our own way. That's what makes this world so awesome. I'm proud of my balding head, massive tonsils, and my half done makeup.

2 comments:

  1. K we should have compared tonsils...cuz I feel the same way! I hope American Heritage isn't too hard on you!

    ReplyDelete