Thursday, October 18, 2012

Blandito?

So I was on pinterest today and saw this....




Comfy

This has got to be one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. I really don't understand what's going on here. And the taco looking formation with the couple spooning? So awkward. I especially like the second to last photo...the girl looks extremely happy to be in her mother's arms. The little white ball things that are used to tie this thing up reminds me of one of those old school ponytail holder things with the big balls on the end of them. I thought those were so cool and I always wore them. How tacky. The best part about this whole thing is it's name...blandito? What does that even mean? I can just imagine someone trying to come up with the name:
"so what should we call this thing? Well.... ito means small and it looks a little bland so blandito it is!"

Let me direct your attention to the picture towards the top with the three loops and the ponytail ball holder thing in the middle. I showed Jared and he said in a very serious tone "oh well yah...the bottom too loops are where you put your legs through and the top is where your body comes out. It's supposed to help you sit up I'm sure." hahhaha I can't get the mental image out of my head. That could not be comfortable.

Somebody please buy this for me just so that I can say I have a blandito. The name in itself is worth the purchase. 


1 comment:

  1. Hello, we are a Blandito Reseller and if you want ot buy we can ship worldwide. You can find us at autodiy@ymail.com or on Facebook at Bandito-Romania. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete