Friday, November 2, 2012

Month of Thanks

Since it's November and it is a month devoted to Thanks I want to try and blog about at least one thing I'm thankful for every day. I know a lot of other people are probably doing the same thing but I think it helps to remember the good things in life so I'm going to do it too. Since I missed yesterday, I'm going to do two today.

1. Yesterday I was thankful for my job. It was extremely busy yesterday- I didn't have time to take a lunch because I was at meetings and working on projects all day, I stayed almost an hour later than usual but I came home feeling really happy about my day. I felt really accomplished and I'm grateful for a job that pays me so well. I have a great boss and I love the people I work with.

2. Today I am grateful for a healthy body. I woke up at 5:15 this morning like I do every day and went for a run. I went to work and felt fine and after about 20 minutes of being there I felt super sick. My vitamin and banana did not mesh well in my tummy this morning. It's the times when I'm sick that I feel especially grateful for when I am healthy.

And just for kicks...one more thing I'm grateful for is the fact that it is November now and I can officially say that I am going to Italy NEXT month! WOOOO!

1 comment: