Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 9

I'm grateful for a husband who studies so hard. He pulled out a 92% on his second o-chem test today and I couldn't be more proud of him! He has seriously been studying every single night for weeks just to prepare for this test and it definitely paid off. I guess I technically should have been grateful for this yesterday since that's when he took the test but my excitement for him carried through to today. He really needed a good grade on this test and a 92% is not too shabby. He definitely couldn't have done it with out the help of Heavenly Father. We've been praying hard for this (well at least I have) and I know that He deserves the biggest thanks.

On a different note...Jared and I are watching 24 together. We're on season 3 and it is SO good. Jack Bauer just kills me. "Millions of lives are at stake". HAHA I love it. So I'm also thankful today for that show :) Happy weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Are you watching them on netflix? We have a few of the seasons if you want to borrow them.

    ReplyDelete