Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fail

Well this whole posting every day about what I'm thankful for was an epic fail....I guess I'm just not a thankful person. (kidding) As for an update on my life..

Jared and I are heading off today to sunny California for Thanksgiving and I couldn't be more excited to get out of this cold weather. Not really looking forward to the long drive and getting there at like 1:00 in the morning but that's alright.

Jared and I got back from Grace, Idaho on Sunday night. We wanted to visit my Grandma up there and it was an absolute blast. I've been to Grace before but it was for a family reunion so I had all my siblings there. It was nice just to spend some alone time with GMA Funk. Let me tell you...Grace is one TINY town. It's beautiful there and I would love to go back but definitely not live there. I need more hussle and bussle in my life.

Jared and I interviewed for the complex management position annnnnnnnddd we didn't get. I'm actually kind of relieved. It would have been so awesome to save over 700 dollars more a month but I don't think I would have enjoyed having girls scream at me and come into my house whenever they want. I don't really like girls as it is and we would be living back in the single living style apartments without a dishwasher or washer dryer. Now I'm looking for something else to do that can get us that extra 700 bucks a month. Seriously people...I'm obsessed with money. It's not good. Knowing what we could've had....ugh drives me crazy.

Jared and I planned more of our trip to Italy last night for FHE and I am getting SOOOO excited. Less than 4 weeks away :) We threw out the idea of taking a little ferry out to the island of capri....ahhh can't wait. So gorgeous. The water looks incredible...too bad we aren't going during the Summer or else I would be in that water in a second...fully clothed and all. Heck...I may just do it anyway with a coat on. Who cares...Vivia Italia!!!












(PS...did you notice that practically all of my paragraphs started with "Jared and I"? I know...terrible writing skills.)

No comments:

Post a Comment