Sunday, November 6, 2011

WWW: What We did this Weekend

This weekend has been an absolute blast. Jared's brother, Dallas, just got home from deployment in Afghanistan and came up to visit us. It was so much fun to reunite and have him here. It was weird to think that the last time we saw him was before we were even engaged! Here is Dallas and Jared...two very good looking men I must say....
Dallas is a trooper for bummin it on our couch all weekend long...probably not the most comfortable thing to sleep on but hey...it's a good lookin' couch nonetheless. 

What was the main event of the weekend? Lots and lots of this....
My brother, Doug, was kind enough to lend us his N64 for the weekend. The boys enjoyed living in the glory days playing mario kart....let's not forget about Tony Hawk (actually I played that more than the boys did I think :))

I guess mario kart wasn't the main event...but it is what we spent most of our time doing. The main event would have to be going to our good friends' James and Lindsay's wedding reception. Their reception actually looked quite similar to ours, the colors were different, but the style was just the same. They had to do their wedding reception a week before they actually got married due to her parent's being mission presidents out in Michigan. So it's a little weird that they still are not married. Jared and I along with some of the other groomsmen were videographers for it and it was actually quite fun. Now if I could only figure out how to get all that footage on my computer...

Here is the beautiful bride and groom.
 Annnnd one of Jare and I just for kicks...

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment