Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Beware....Sappy

I know when I started this blog I said that I wasn't going to be too sappy about being married and how great my husband is but it's hard to not brag to the world about how you all missed out and how I scored...BIG TIME. I couldn't have asked for a better husband.

I remember my Dad telling me the night before my wedding, "You think you love him now, but just wait. You don't even know what love really is." Jared and I have only been married 7 months but it's amazing how much deeper your relationship gets over such a short amount of time. And yes, I know, we are experiencing the least of our troubles right now and my Dad will probably still tell me that I don't know what love really is but hey love has to start somewhere right?

A wise person once told me, "If single people knew what marriage was really like, they would be a lot more miserable than they already are." I would have to agree whole heartedly. Life is definitely not easy once you're married but for some reason it seems a little bit more bearable when you have someone standing by your side, especially when you have someone like Jared. He is truly one of a kind and every day I think, How did I get so lucky to deserve someone like him? He's definitely not perfect, nor am I, but he is perfect for me and that's all that I need.

All in all, I just have to say I have the best husband in the world. Not only is he smart, funny, athletic and spiritual,....he's just down right HOT and what more can a girl ask for?

1 comment:

  1. I love being a wise person! You can give me credit, you know. :)

    ReplyDelete