Monday, February 20, 2012

What we did this weekend

So I definitely forgot to bring my camera on our little weekend get away. I'm super bummed. I guess that means Jared and I will just have to do it again so I can take pictures :) We decided to spend a night up in Salt Lake to get away from Provo for a night. We left Friday afternoon and went straight to the Salt Lake Temple. It was my first time going to the SLC temple and it was absolutely GORGEOUS. I couldn't believe it. It was a very special experience. After the temple we went to the Cheesecake Factory. Their menu is seriously like a novel. Out of all of the things I could've gotten, I ended up getting a delicious burger. That's right folks....I got a BBQ bacon burger with fries. I was starving and I needed something hearty. We spent the night at comfort Inn. It was actually pretty nice.

On Saturday, we spent a couple hours at the gateway mall. They were celebrating the 10 year anniversary of the 2002 Salt Lake Olympics. They had actual athletes from the Olympic games and little demos of the different sports. We did a lot of shopping on Saturday which I can't complain about. Overall, it's been a wonderful weekend. It was nice to have a little break today from work and school. It's time to battle a new week.

No comments:

Post a Comment