Thursday, February 16, 2012

V-Day

I am not a big fan of Valentines day to be honest. I think it's a sorry excuse to tell someone you love them.  I remember back in high school, I had a boyfriend who got me a teddy bear on valentines day and I ended up shoving it in my locker. That's how much I love it. And if we're going to get a holiday, I should at least get the day off right? I specifically asked Jared not to get me anything and all I wanted was to go out to dinner and see the vow. Overall it was a good night and  it gave us the excuse to go out to dinner. 
Does this picture look familiar? This was the picture Jared and I took last year on valentines day. We didn't take any pictures this year so I figured this would be good enough...probably because I wore the exact same shirt, the exact same jeans, the exact same coat....not to mention the exact same earrings and oh yah...I did my hair the exact same way.  I'm very original I know. Jared wore a blue striped shirt rather than a purple striped shirt instead. So, we pretty much looked the exact same this year :) 

We're off to spend the weekend in Salt Lake just for the heck of it and I'm looking forward to every minute of relaxing! Hopefully I remember to take pictures of that little get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment